GS&F is looking for an experienced leader to join our growing Account Management team. An Account Director is responsible for fostering an effective partnership with assigned accounts, which ultimately leads to agency growth. As a proven marketer, candidates should be highly adept at uncovering business needs and objectives for clients, crafting appropriate strategies, and developing long-term communications and marketing plans. Additionally, candidates must be able to effectively lead agency teams to accomplish the agency and client’s vision for success.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of 8+ years of advertising, communications, or marketing experience; prior agency experience is strongly preferred for this role
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Business Administration; Master’s degree in Marketing or related field is preferred
• Comprehensive B2B marketing experience is a must and experience in the building products industry is strongly preferred
• Experience navigating highly complex business challenges and supplying Agency teams with actionable solutions to address client’s needs
• Comfortable in a board-room or in C-Suite environment and experience with creating significant value for stakeholders
• Tough-minded, willing and unafraid to lead through obstacles, and willing to take ownership over the team and work