We’re a combination of creatives, digital minds, strategic thinkers, media gurus, and PR specialists who have come together in Nashville, Tennessee to create a truly integrated agency. We expose the truth, create an experience around it, and make consumers want to act.
As a C# Interactive Developer (open to mid/senior level) you will be responsible for developing interactive websites, web applications, and mobile applications using a variety of languages and development platforms. You will be responsible for working alongside Interactive Developers and User Experience to implement web and mobile solutions that meet client needs and agency standards. Additionally, you’ll participate in daily SCRUMs, weekly sprint planning, and peer code reviews. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, an adept communicator, and display a team-player mentality.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working within a development team; prior agency experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Previous experience working on collaborative development teams that utilize code repositories, agile boards, ticketing and similar workflows
- Proficient in Windows IIS and SQL Server
- Experience designing and implementing APIs and microservices
- Skilled in the Atlassian Tool Suite (Bitbucket, Jira and Confluence)
- Perform code reviews as required to assure code is up to department standard
- Work with Quality Assurance to perform testing swarms on projects
Experience implementing, launching and maintaining professional websites across a variety of platforms
- Comfortable with a high level of collaboration with non-development, internal and external stakeholders
- Highly accountable to your colleagues within a fast-paced agency, display mental toughness, and be solution-oriented